Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Tony Moly Haul and Hair experiment (Part 1 Stripping Hair Dye Tutorial)

Hi guys!

Yesterday upon impulse, I bought Tony Moly products for the SJ Calendar.

You need 1,000php worth of Tony Moly products to get the calendar plus a membership card.



I bought Catchu Wink Tony Tint in Orange bc it's the only one left in stock and I badly wanted one.

Cats Wink Foundation in light shade bc it's really smooth on my skin lol.

Berry Trendy Hair Bleach bc I wanted to make my hair lighter. Maybe go ombre? Dunno yet. 

Berry Trendy Hair Color Cream in Milky Blonde bc I figured I wanted to dye it after I bleach it.




I don't really want to bleach my whole head neither do I have the money and time and courage to do so.

Bleaching your tips is easy bc you can trim them if they go wrong but bleaching your whole head? Another story of scary shit.

I am still waiting for it to grow so I can get my long red wine hair.

I am starting the process to go lighter bc I want to experience blonde hair before I go red. 

They say you can't go blonde anymore if you have red hair.

As you know I dyed my red dyed hair with my stylist in Silver Color.

But that turned out ash brown of course. Specially on my roots *.*

The red dye just got... re-vamped. Srsly they went redder.

So i ended up with ash brown roots, red middle portion and chestnut brown tips. WTF.

So today I'm stripping the red hair out of my 50 shades of Autumn hair lol.

I've done this before because I dyed my hair black from light ash brown in 2012.

I wanted to go red so I stripped the black out.

This time, hope it doesn't take off my browns too much. 

I think it will turn brown or back to my black (normal hair color).

Both is fine, I just want the bleach and dye to work.




DIY Hair Dye Stripper>>

What you need..

1. 10 or more Vitamin C Tablets depending on how thick/long your hair is

2. Shampoo

3. Mortar and Pestle or a Zip Lock and a spoon.

4. Plastic bowl 

4. Gloves

5. Blow dryer (optional)

6. Conditioner


First..

photo credits to owner
Get your Vitamin C tablets and crush them with a mortar and pestle or inside a ziplock with a spoon until it becomes powder-y.



photo credits to owner

Transfer powdered vitamin C in a plastic bowl and add the shampoo and mix until it looks like the picture above.





Lather mixture onto hair evenly while using gloves (your nails might turn yellow and vitamin c is a type of acid so it might burn your skin, it itches on spots they stain :<)




Blow dry your hair to speed up the process. Or if you want you can go sun bathing for about 30 minutes outside, it's supposed to have the same effects. 

I kinda wanted to just go under the sun.

I hate blow drying or putting my hair under any heating device.

But it was too damn cloudy today that I got no choice to just blow dried it.

Now, just leave it on for an hour or so and wash off with conditioner and you're good to go.

Also if you're planning to dye your hair afterwards, DO NOT use any oily conditioners/treatments as it would have an effect to the dyeing process.



That's about this for part one :) 

Tomorrow I will bleach my hair.

Still going to think about if I'm gonna do all of my head thought.

I hope this helps. If you've got questions, more tips, feel free to comment ^^

The pictures are back but I still feel lazy to take more of them lol.

I hope I get the strength to blog more fervently and I want to post less rants~

So, thank you for reading up to here! I really appreciate it with all my heart. ♥

Kissy kissy :*

Signed,



No comments:

Post a Comment