Saturday, March 8, 2014

Tony Moly Berry Trendy Hair Color Cream in Milky Blonde (Hair Experiment Part 3)

Hello guys! Happy weekend!!

How are you guys?

Sorry for only blogging part 3 now and I apologize for taking so long to update!

It has been a very busy and lazy week followed by LSG Girls' and I's birthdays.

It's tough when you and your friends, especially best friends, celebrate birthdays the next day after another for two weeks!

Plus I had to watermark my photos this time because it's a bit HD-er for the first time.

I didn't want it to be posted on other sites without my credits but I'm also too lazy to put them lol

So, anyway..

After bleaching my hair ombre on my Hair Experiment Part 2, my hair got brassy and orange,

I noticed the individual tips were flying away a bit and I guess that's my fault lol.

So I decided to wait and let it rest a week or two before dyeing my hair again to help it become a bit healthier.

I continued Hair Experiment Part 3 afterwards with the Tony Moly Berry Trendy Hair Color Cream in Milky Blonde from my Tony Moly Haul.





For the third and last part (for now) my Hair Experiment, I dyed my hair with this Tony Moly Berry Trendy Hair Color Cream in Milky Blonde shade.

I bought it for 328php, I think. I got it from SM Megamall Branch of Tony Moly Philippines.


It says it contains 1L of colorant in Milky Blonde Shade.


On the back of the box there's Korean instructions of the product.

The product contains berry extracts from reaspberry and mulberry to help protect the hair from further damage from the colorant.



Aw, it got blurred I didn't notice, sorry. T^T

This side of the box contains the instructions in English and the ingredients of the stuff that's in it in English.



This side shows the effects of the dye before and after when applied on hair.

I guess mine's on the "blonde shade" //yessssss dream of getting a patch of blonde on my hair came true lol lol

It seemed to me that it will tame/tone down bright hair.

And the Korean version of the opposite side of the box.



These are the contents of the box when you open it.


MY box contained the instructions manual which is in Korean, the Cream Colorant and the Cream Developer and a plastic with the plastic gloves & cape inside.

Something's wrong, I thought.

MY box didn't contain the Hair Treatment supposed to be inside with the others.

I don't know if I lost it, which I doubt.

It was such a waste but I guess it's ok because luckily I have my own collection of hair treatments.

So check the contents of the box before purchasing, it's not sealed anyway~



Front part of the instructions / warnings manual. Yes, it's only available in Korean.



The back of the paper is a continuation of the contents on the front.

Still, using box colorants are easy enough right?

And I supposed you already know how to color hair on your own if you pick a shade like this.



The 1st one, the cream colorant, and the 2nd one, the creme developer, comes in packages like this.


The cream colorant is sealed in with a thin foil and you're supposed to open it with the pointed thingy on the cap.

The cream developer has a cap on it's tip so it won't spill when you shake and mix the products together.


What you'll need..

1. You Hair Coloring Kit i.e. Your Tony Moly Hair Color Cream

2. Petroleum Jelly, to prevent accidental dye stain on skin.

3. An old shirt, or a longer cape if your hair is long.

4. Wide toothed comb to even out the color,

5. Plastic Wrap / Shower Cap (optional)

Steps..

1. Part your hair into four sections to make application easier and faster.

2. Put Petroleum Jelly on part like the back and front of you ear, your nape and parts of the skin that might get in contact with the dye.

3. Take the gloves and cape inside the box and wear them.

4. Take your hair colorant (1제) and pour it inside the creme developer (2제) bottle.

5. Shake the mixture well to mix the dye evenly.

6. Apply the dye from roots to tips evenly and comb it out.

7. You can put on your shower cap or wrap your hair in plastic wrap so the dye sets in better.

8. Leave on for 20-30 minutes. Or if you have hella thick hair like I do, you can extend up to 40-45 minutes.

9. Wash with lukewarm water and then shampoo and conditioner.

10. Towel dry your hair. (lol)

TIP: If the product starts to be unbearably itch/sting, wash off immediately.

And also, before I used it on my whole head, I tested it out first on a strand of my ombre hair..

Guess what happened? It got dark. So I myself don't advice this dye if you want like light ashy blonde hair.


So, what I originally planned was turn the brassiness down a bit without a toner because that thing is so hard to find here.

And  at first when i noticed the strand went dark, I just put it on the middle part of my hair which i wanted lighter.

But after 30 minutes of setting it on my hair, leaving out the ombre..

I went like, meh whatever, then dyed it.

YES it went a bit dark and my heart died a little lol

It turns out the brassiness was the one that made my hair look really light.

And this dye really took care of most of that. 



Natural Lighting ^ (shot via apple iPod / LQ)

 Indoors v  (shot via Samsung Note 3 / Zoomed/Cropped)



At first I really hated it but I have learned to accept it and love it from all the compliments I'm getting lol

Everyone says I look fairer and I think it's probably because of my hair color.

Or maybe it's the fact that I only go out once a month and when I do, it's on the evening.



Whew, I really dislike editing pictures before posting them, but really shoganainaaaaa~

Tomorrow I'll blog about my birthdayyyyyy which was on March 6th and thank you for all of your greetings/gifts and messages  I'm really touched. ♥

ALSO, BY THE END OF THE MONTH, FIRST WEEK OF APRIL, EXPECT ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF POSTSSSSSSS~ YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH~ ♥

And, I have no kissy kissy pictures for now so, here's my drawing of MikuMiku (Hatsune Miku) via my galaxy note 3's S Note. ♥


Sekai deeee~ ichiban o hi me sa maaaaaaaaaaaaa~~ ♫

Lol, so that's it for now, I'll try to update as much more as I can.

It's been a long post, thank you for reading even up to here, I really appreciate it~ ^^

Hope you have a nice day/weekend !!


signed,



No comments:

Post a Comment