Saturday, November 29, 2014

Thankful~

I'm just happy to get to do what I want.

Like, school consists of drawing, painting, chatting , laughing and eating out.

Home consists of  more drawing, sleeping, playing, worshiping, eating, and anime.

My social circle consists of people I can talk to with whatever I want and I get to look however I want when I'm with them.

Be it talking about "yandere" or just making really ugly faces I only used to show to my mom.

It feels good. Having people around who accept you for who you are.

The best part is that everyday feels like a dream, a really blissful one.

I know for sure that not everyone can go and do stuff what they want leisurely.

And not everyone gets to do what they want for work/school or even at home. Trust me I know.

That's why I want to take this moment, thank God for everything He blessed me with.

For answering my prayers and for giving me things I never even knew I'd need.

And for every little thing He is working on my life right now.

He's making miracles for me everyday.

Did you know that for almost a year now, I wake up the exact same time I want/need to without an alarm clock or anyone to wake me up?

Just praying before I shut my eyes and leaving it all up to Him.

Then when I wake up, I have no idea what decade it is and suddenly, I'd just have enough time o fix myself and my stuff to go to school.

This excludes sometimes when I stay up to like 5am and have to wake up at 6am though. That would be my fault. Haha.

But right now, isn't this what I prayed for last year when I was all depressed, lonely and muddy?

"I want a day when I get to do whatever I want. I want to play all day and blog all night."
"I want a reallllyyyyyyy cute 3DS! And I want someone to play it with~"
"I want cozy nights watching anime."
"I want my own room so I can have my own comfort zone"

Now what?

I study something I love to do
I just played League of Legends and now I'm blogging at 5am
I do have it right now in front of me and I just received a Manaphy from Nikki and late I'm getting my Pokemon: Alpha Sapphire.
I'm currently watching Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun tucked inside my blanket against the chilly weather
I do have my own pink pretty room now too

Simple stuff. BUT- I HAVE THEM ALL. All my prayers were answered.

And I'm really thankful.

How great is He? :) <3

Anyway, that's it for today.

RANDSOM DUCKFACE FEEL CHIO SELFIE




signed,

Dearestdenziiee

No comments:

Post a Comment