Monday, August 28, 2017

Farewells

Hi! It's been a while, as usual, what's new, I always do this lol

So yeah, things are great. The first few weeks was kinda rough but I think I'm regaining my balance.

I got work again woohoo! I also met a lot of people :)

I really like the things panning out for me.

It sure is great to have company but, I think I have enough right now.

As of love matters, uh... things are so-so.

I don't know if I need that kind of attention at the moment.

But it's cool that people are appreciating me hahaha!

Well, yeah I'm writing this because, one I think I've changed a lot.

Since my last post, even more so in these past few weeks.

I feel invincible, fearless, almost rid of things that can break me.

Oh. I've got sad news tho, I re-homed my cats.

All of them, they have new owners.

I'm starting out a life I want to live. I think it's important to let go of things that you can't take with you where you're going next.

I love them with all of my heart, but I think they deserve better people that will take care of them better.

Also I am moving out on my own. This time without my sisters.

I am very excited tho lol

I hope I find greater things along my journey.

Magi said life should be enjoyed today. That's what I'm gonna try to do.

There's no use fretting over the past and the future.

It's like what they say, the past is over and the future's not promised.

What you have, is now. Better work on it.

I thank everyone and everything that fueled me into this.

Pain is the best evoker / kindler. Without it you will never know what relief is like.

I am glad to have gone through what I did. All the depression and anxiety.

I'm set forth in a better path. UwU ♥

So, farewell to the farewells, I am off to greet more hellos~

No comments:

Post a Comment