Saturday, January 13, 2024

Hypersomnia

Hello! It's 2024, and I am now 26, turning 27 on March. I haven't published anything I've written on here because I felt a little cringe putting my thoughts out. I now kinda realize it's my only output. Alot of things happeneded, and are still happening. I have written about my kids on here but never published because I wanted a quiet life. But right now my life has been too quiet. It's me and my thoughts, and the people that hate me and then my kids. I have always felt like that. That everyone hates me, for no reason at all. Just me, projecting how despicable I think of myself onto others. I am great in my own way. But, I suck at socializing and at this point in time i feel like I would just never recover from my introvert ways. I have healed a great big deal and I have become so self-aware that I wish I hadn't come all this way. It's lonely at the top. So, my mind finds ways to spiral down. I slept more than 24 hours again today. Not quite sure how much of the exhaustion that took, but in biological way, I hope it helped. There's so much to repair and I don't know if I should just step on the gas and just enjoy the ride, and let it all crash if it will crash. Someone asked me why I speak in riddles. I found it funny, because yeah, I do. It's a way of hiding how long and scary the situtation is. So I summarize and it ends up in a riddle. Oh well. Time to step on the gas.

No comments:

Post a Comment