Saturday, December 12, 2015

2015 WISHLIST

Hallu durrrrrrrrr

I'm hypomanic again, shhh, don't tell my doctor I don't need her anyway i feel incredible LOL

But yeah Hi. Again. It's me. I was wondering if atter all these years you'd like to meet? Lololol i'm jking it's from Adele's Hello, geddit? No, okay, pshaw! Fine. Buzzkill.

It is true I have gotten my most wonderfull gift this christmas which was a new kitty cat (check tag Lülu Anais) but yesh, I'm back this year with another wishlist. 

This will also work for my bday wishlist for March 06 :3 haha

I'll just. List them this year bc i'm just on ipod. 

IDC IF THEYRE NEW OR NOT OPENED OR NOT :) HAHAHA 

1. DJ SONA AND SNOW DAY SYNDRA SKIN

Uhm well yeah? I'm a badass Syndra player hands down. But sona, i just want it badly. Please.

2. Rune Factory 4 and Harvest Moon: A Tale of Two Towns

Idk if i've posted it last year bu i still want it. Missed Nintendo eshop sale. Bought a cat instead. Worth. But still want em. Please?

3. Romaric Walker

looooooooooooooool shhhhhh don't tell i'm gonna ruin Christmas for you and your angkan.

4. MASHIMARO BED!

Fuck. You know those totoro huge ass beds i want a mashimaro one please.

5. Whiskas Cat Food. And Kitty Litter.

Economical. Fuck yeah.

6. Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer

:( :( :( please? :3

7. Horror / Suspense Fiction books or books in general

I haven't read for a while. :( Please anything neil gaiman / michael faudet / lang leav will work 

8. ART SUPPLIES

give me paint, i'll take it. Staedtler / Fabed-Castell pencils are much appreciated hahhaha 

Hmm i'm running out of wishes. God gave me fucktons this year. So blessed. Thank You Lord <3

9. Anything white. 

Don't think green. I said white, bitch. Even paper is fine. Lol

10. 10 million pesos

Thx



Last year of being 18 woohooooo i love hate this year but made it

Sticker by my baby cousins. I'll burn them.

No comments:

Post a Comment