Saturday, December 12, 2015

New kitty <3 Lülu Anais the Smoke Blue Doll Face Persian Cat



Okay breh, I agree she looks grumpy.

But trust me she's like the nicest kitty ever.

I really wanted a new cat for Christmas since my poor baby Kohl is gone and prayed God that I find a new cat to love.

In a matter of DAYS, bruh, DAYYSSSS (though it kinda felt like years ofc bc it's a new kitty!) He gave me my wish.

Ang lakas ko kay God grabe diba.

I don't think I ever told you about Koi though :( 

Basically I got him from the streets February 2015, he was a small baby cat about 2-3months old and he had a broken tail which was still bleeding.

He appeared from my doorstep out of nowhere and Me, I really wanted a black cat, I gave him spaghetti. He ate it. And was nice about letting me touch him.

So I asked my cousin to grab him to my house and I fed him eggs and made him a box (which he outgrew a few weeks and started sleeping in my bed)

He was a very playful kitten. Left me with scratches and love and tears and depression when he was thrown out by my annoying af uncle.

Now back to my new cat.


I was really sad about Koi and felt very very lonely and alone. 

So i decided and hoped for a gray/blue cat. I looked for russian blues but theyre too expensive bc they're rare af.

I came across persian cats bc they were the ones mostly sold.

I searched thoroughly online to find the prettiest yet cheapest I could. I mostly wanted a gray or white or black one. Possibly pure and nice.

I got all of it in one. Lol and very cheap. She was being sold for 3,500php near me with her partner a a pure doll face persian calico male. Which is still available. 

But I haggled out and got her for 2,500 also because the Lady named Jane Alyssa is very nice :)

I can't lie. She looked very neglected and the owner stated she can't take care of them anymore.



Her name was originally Lulu and that surprised me bc league of legends, duh. 

I really wanted to name her Anais. Bc I wanted her name to mean grace. As in God's Grace. 

But the babycat responds to being called Lulu so I named her Lülu Anais :)

She's a bit shy. But very affecionate. 

My grabdma hates pets. But when Lülu meowed at her with her non existent meow sound which is like a lip sync, she found her cute and was very protective of her.

The owner also said she's pregnant. I was half scared and half excited. BUT I don't think she is to be honest. 

She said she's supposed to be pregnant since August. But that's just bullshit. Cats are only prego for less than 2 months at most.

I gave her kitten food just incase she is but she's not taking it well with blood on her loose stools.

So I might just go back to giving her adult dry, canned and raw food. 

But yeah she's a really cool lap cat and likes sleeping on the floor. Oh and she's approx 1 years old btw. She's a big girl.

Here's some pictures from today. (Her eyes yellow orange eyes are just reflecting light)






Okay. Next post: END OF THE YEAR WISHLIST!!!! <3

Thank you for reading! Hope you didnt get bored much.

No comments:

Post a Comment